Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have warned that any renewed attack could expand the conflict beyond the Middle East as diplomatic efforts with the United States remain fragile.
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warned Wednesday that any renewed attack on the country could spread the conflict beyond the Middle East, escalating tensions amid fragile diplomacy with the United States.
In a statement carried by state media, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps said if “aggression against Iran is repeated,” it would strike “in places you cannot even imagine.”
US President Donald Trump recently said he postponed a “very major attack” after Gulf leaders requested more time for negotiations over Iran’s nuclear programme.
Vice President JD Vance said “a lot of progress” had been made in talks but warned military action remained possible if diplomacy failed.
Negotiations remain stalled over uranium enrichment and the Strait of Hormuz, while officials fear Iran-backed groups could target Western interests outside the region.

